University of Washington
The University of Washington is a large state-supported university located in Seattle, and one of the preeminent research institutions in the world. It receives more federal research funding than any other public university in the country, and offers world-class academic expertise in virtually every area of study.
The CSE Industrial Affiliates Program is probably the best way to recruit computer science and computer engineering students on campus for both internships and full-time positions. It offers access to student resumes, as well as the opportunity to present tech talks and attend the department's semi-annual career fairs.
More generally, The Career Center offers access to all students on campus.
The UW Surplus Store is often a great source for inexpensive office furniture.
- UW Center for Commercialization (formerly known as UW Tech Transfer)
- CSE Industrial Affiliates Program
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Human-Centered Design and Engineering
- Center for Digital Arts and Experimental Media
- Foster School of Business